Investments in the hotel sector
The hotel department within Alrajhi Real Estate Investment Company is responsible for investments in the hospitality sector. In addition, the company manages many hotels around the Kingdom.
Based on the company keenness to contribute to the development and support of the tourism, training and employment sectors, and to play its role in serving the guest of Allah (pilgrims), the Company is now building world class hotels operated by the world’s renowned operators [Accor of France, Carlson, Swiss Rose D’or, Starwood, Millennium, Shaza].
- Crown Plaza hotel in Madina Mnwarah city which include 506 rooms and suits
- Crown plaza Hotel in Khobar city which include two towers with a capacity of 249 rooms and suits. Both hotels are part of the Intercontinental international hotel and resorts chain of Intercontinental.
- Tilal Al-Naseem Hotels project in Makkah, which has been built on a total land size exceeding 57,550 sqm with 6,500 rooms and suits.
- Shaza Makkah Hotel, which is located on Jabal Alkaba that oversees the holy haram square. The hotel has been built on land size of 1,419 sqm with a height of 17 floors and include 251 rooms and suits.
- Shaza Alriyadh Hotel, which is being built on a land size of 10,000 sqm with a height of 15 floors and 205 hotel units.
- Hail Hotel which will be built on a land size of 8,000 sqm and will include 180 hotel rooms.
- Tabouk Hotel which will be built on a land size of 10,000 sqm and will include 180 luxury hotel rooms.
OUR LATEST INVESTMENT
Crowne Plaza Madinah
Modern comfort and traditional hospitality in the City of the Prophet.